2018 is here!
Each year we all make resolutions that are far-fetched and we usually forget about them halfway through January.
This year I decided to blog about my resolutions to keep myself accountable for them haha
(did that even make sense?)
So as I fulfill my resolutions I’ll mark them off this post.
Herrrrrrrrre we go!
- Complete a whole month of Whole 30 (I’ve only managed to do it in bits and pieces)
- Complete 100 + Pure Barre classes
- Meditate/ do yoga at least 5 times a week
- Take more road trips! < Who doesn’t love road trips >
- Stay on top of my blog and YouTube channel
- Reconnect with people who I haven’t seen/talked to in a while
- Find cool new places to eat and drink around Texas
- Stop using my phone so much
- Finish my computer coding courses
- Smile/Laugh at myself more
- Take risks and own it! Even if they don’t pan out
- Enjoy wedding planning 🙂
- Travel out of the country AT LEAST once
- Grow my website & brand
- Learn to take time for myself when I need it 🙂
Alright so here’s a solid FIFTEEN resolutions.
Short and sweet.
What are some goals you are looking to achieve this year?
Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to help cheer you on!
Happy New Year!